It has supported the GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) with initiatives in Asia.
Furthermore it is a partner with iMOVE, – Training Made in Germany – an initiative of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and part of the international division at the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BIBB). This exemplifies the public-private partnership approach and demonstrates the Pyramid Group’s involvement in both academic training and in managerial and administrative inputs.
Recent Tempus projects have included:
- Promoting Sustainable Excellence in Testing and Assessment of English (PROSET) (JEP-2011-517114) with Russian Ministry of Education
- REMARK – Retraining in Marketing (JEP-27066-2006 – RU)
- Bologna Process Promotion in Tajikistan through the Reorganisation of International Relations Offices (JEP – 27129 – 2006)
- Higher Education Initiative for Informatics in Central Asia (JEP – HEICA – 2009)
- English for All (JEP – 510941 – 2010)
- ASPIRE (www.aspire-tempus.eu) – Access to Society for People with Individual Requirements (JEP-530345-2013)
In the new Erasmus + Capacity Building projects (announced August 2015) The Pyramid Group will be involved in HR staff retraining for library staff in the public sector in two projects (one in Belarus, Armenia and Moldova) and a second in the Western Balkans (Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro).
The Pyramid Group has also been involved in teacher training supported by the EU Grundtvig Programme. The Introduction to Teaching English for Legal Purposes (ITELP) and Introduction to Teaching English for Technical Purposes (ITETP) courses form the basis of a comprehensive ESP training programme which provide expert support for those wishing to extend their teaching activities in these specialist subjects.
Pyramid trainers are respected authorities in their fields and are qualified both as teaching professionals as well as in their chosen subject with numerous publications to their names.